About Pune CityPune is well known as Punawadi or Punya-nagri or Poona, which is the 8th largest city in India along with, having second (2nd) largest city or district in Maharashtra state, after Mumbai. It is also known as Deccan Queen, also called Dakhkhanchee Raanee in Marathi.
This city is situated on Mula-Mutha rivers having 560 metres above sea level. It is well known as to have history of great empire, Shivaji Raje (founder of the Maratha Empire) who lived in pune as a boy.
Today, Pune is known as educational home and industrial area along with cultural activities such as classical music, economy, sports, social science studies, literature, foreign language learning etc. There are the famous Religious Places and historical places in pune. You can also check place to visit in pune city.
- India England T20 online ticket booking price for Pune sahara stadium match
- Bigg Boss Season- 6 Reality Show 2012 on Colours Television Channel from October 2012
- DIAT Pune- How to apply for Ph.D and M.Tech programs 2012 in DIAT Pune?
- How to apply for M.Sc Economics batch 2012-2014 in Symbiosis School of Economics Pune?
- PGDM Applications 2012- How to apply for PGDM in MIT School of Business Pune?
- Tamim Iqbal IPL- Sahara Pune Warriors Player- A wiki biography
- A wiki biography of Subrata Roy Sahara
- IPL 5 news- Sahara Pune Warriors Team- Pune Warriors Schedule IPL 2012
- Career openings 2012 in Akshara International School Pune
- Study at the Army Public School Pune
Colleges in PuneFind Pune Colleges By Type:
Business Management and Research Institutes
Civil Defence College Commerce
Commerce, Arts And Science Colleges
Hotel Management Institutes
Social Work Colleges
Teacher Training Institutes