You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedbacks

Error message while submitting photos.

Hi Mahesh,
    When I submitted photos in Business section some error message is showing and the photo is not uploaded. Error message is:

An error occurred.

String or binary data would be truncated.
    Cannot insert the value NULL into column 'EntityId', table 'PuneSpider.dbo.MemberPoints'; column does not allow nulls. INSERT fails.
    The statement has been terminated.
    The statement has been terminated.

Please check it.
    Hello Shyam,

When you submit a new entry in Photo section, You have to select Album name or you can create a new create new Album from the given text box. But make sure that Album name should be good. I just upload PSR logo for trail.

Also, give a good title which will work as a keywords. For ex. Bollywood actress photos.

Now, you can submit actor/actresses photos to track traffic. But we'll approve only if it has good mean title. Also, check whether photos are copycat or not. You can make changes using Photo editing softwares like MS paint, Paint.net etc
    You can try and reply here your experience. All the best.

With Regards,
    - Mahesh
    Webmaster - PuneSpider.com

Hi Mahesh,
    The problem was not in the gallery section. Error message was showing while submitting photos in the business directory section.
    I think the error was because of the length of title I have given to photo. The photo was submitted when I shortened the title.

Syam

HI Shyam,

SOrry for my misunderstanding. Good luck.

With Regards,
    - Mahesh
    Webmaster - PuneSpider.com

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.