You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Contest and Awards

October Bonanza Contest Winners -

Dear members,

Thank you so much for your huge respond and participation in Bonanza Contest of October Month.

Happy to announce the Winners of

Best performers of the Month

• First Award - Best performers of the Month goes to Ashis Dubey for his outstanding performance in PuneSpider.com. He become the First Diamond member not only of PuneSpider.com, but also from the Spider Network sites.. Congratulations Ashis.. This award is worth Rs. 1,111 + 1,111 points.

• Second Winner - Sasidharakurup v r. Syam has been posted a lot of self written Business posts, Resources with description and others (Photos, Videos, Links, Bookmarks). Congratulations Syam.. Syam will get reward of 851 revenue points + Cash award of Rs 851/-

• Third Winner - Raghav. Raghav Sir have also posted self written Business and Resources which are giving a good traffic to PuneSpider site. Congratulations Raghav.. Raghav Sir will get reward of 501 Revenue points + Cash award of Rs. 501/-.

Top Three Consolation Prizes Winners - (Woth Rs.351 + 351 revenue points.)

• Deepika - (Deepika is most active member in PuneSpider. She posted a lot of Business posts.
    • Ankit - Ankit Joined us in the end of October month and contributed good Business posted in short time.
    • Vijay - Vijay was the first Gold member of PuneSpider, who posted Colleges in Business Directory of PuneSpider.com

Congratulations to All of you

Kindly Refresh your profile and make sure that you have received appropriate Prize.

Note :- We increased the cash amount for Consolation prize. Worth Rs. 351 + 351 points.
    Congratulations to all the winners of this Contest. All of you have worked really hard from the first day to make this site popular. Thanks for your contribution to this site.

Dear Mahesh, Webmaster of Punespider.com,
    thank you very much for choosing me as first winner of the October Double Bonanza contest. I am really happy to see this announcement.

I also thank Pankaj for best wishes.

Hope I will contribute more and more in the near future.

Dear Mahesh,
    thank you very much for choosing me as Consolation Prize Winners winner . I am really happy to see this announcement.and i congrats all other members specially Ashis Dubey

I am very happy to see members started earning at regional sites. I offer my heartiest congratulations to all winners.
    Dr.Sanjeev
    Webmaster

Hi Mahesh,
    Thanks for selecting me as one of the winners.
    Also I congratulate other winners of the contest.

Syam

Congratulations to all the winners of this Contest. And BEST OF LUCK for Future.

Hello,

Thanks for choosing me as winner.
    Also congratulations to all other winners..
    Keep Rocking!!

+++
    Thanks & Regards,
    Deepika

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.