You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellanous

Cash Credit

How can I get Cash Credis? When can I get Cash Credit?
    Hi Dharmesh,

You will get cash credits in the resource, business directory and links section of Pune Spider. You can also participate in the contests for getting cash credits.

For getting cash credits in resource section you should write self written articles with proper grammar and spelling. In the business section post with a description and photos if possible. Also you can write your own blogs and give a link to any section in Pune Spider. Then you should submit link of that blog in the links section.

For more details on posting in Pune Spider you can refer this forum message : Punespider.com - Guidelines of All Sections - Updated

Syam

Hello,

You'll get Cash credits for Good articles, business directory sections. As per new announcements made cash credits will be awarded according to it. So keep checking forums too for New contests.

+++
    Thanks & Regards,
    Deepika

Jai Shree Krishna

thanks you very much for this information, I have written two three post in resources but all resource is not approved in a time.

please do the need ful

Kailash Chandra Ladha

www.mastermindkailash.co.cc
    www.sanwariya.webs.com
    www.sanwariyaa.blogspot.com

Thanks to Sasidharakurup v r & Deepika

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.