You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedbacks

Why are limit in this website???

Jai Shree Krishna

dear sir, I am a businessman. I don't have time to see everyday all websites. so whenever I get time to sit I will do my level best for all website. but in your website there are many Limitation like Buddy request, Poll post limit & many more Limitation so when I see that message I feel very bad. because in one time I can think about one topic & if it says error like limitation, you can understand my problem, because I cant write again & again on same topic.

do the needful as soon as possible or guide me.

thanks,

Regards,

Kailash Chandra Ladha
    Hi Kailash,

The limitations are only for preventing spamming and fake posts. Sometimes members create profile for making only friends and promoting there websites through it. So there is a restriction in it.

Sections like polls are normally getting less visits through search engines so it is better to concentrate in business sections and resources. There are no limits in posting in the business and resource sections.
    Also punespider is a moderated website each and every post is checked by webmaster/editor so if members are allowed to post more polls, just imagine the work editors have to do in one single section which is not having much importance.

So keep posting more actively in the resource and business section. It will increase your knowledge and adsense revenue and also the popularity of Punespider.

All the best

Syam

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.