You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellanous

Have you done something for your country in your life ?

Jai Shree Krishna,

"Mera Bharat Mahan", "I love my INDIA" " I am a Proudly INDIAN" etc.

isi tarah ke kai shabd aap log sunte or bolte aaye hai. Kya aap ne apne dil se desh ke liye kuchh kiya hai ?

Kya kabhi socha hai ki aaj desh ke liye Marne ki nahi balki desh ke liye jeene ki Zarurat hai ?

Apne liye to sabhi karte hai kabhi dusro ke liye jeekar dekho.

Jai Shree Krishna

KCL
    Vande Matram
    www.mastermindkailash.co.cc
    www.sanwariya.webs.com
    www.sanwariyaa.blogspot.com

No i have not done much for country. Life is so busy that one can not give time for country. We get so involved in solving own family problems that we forgot about society. I don't know how much did I contribute for other people and for society directly or indirectly. But that is it only. There are very rare people who devote their life to become like this. I would say like dedicate person for something.

Apart from voting, paying tax, following rules of municipal corporation like traffic, smoking and funds for NGO we did not do much, that is done by social workers and its their life. I will say just follow rules, that will be best for other people and for us.

One thing that i can proudly say is i am Guinness Record Holder and our team broke US record of skipping and keep Indian name in that book.

Jai Shree Krishna

thanks avi ji

I like your thoughts & I will try to follow the rules.

thanks,

www.mastermindkailash.co.cc
    www.sanwariya.webs.com
    www.sanwariyaa.blogspot.com

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.