You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Google AdSense Revenue Sharing

About Google Adsense - How to Procedure

Dear Members,

I most thanks to all of you who are contributing in PuneSpider.com

PuneSpider is growing good becouse of all of you are doing Great Job. Daily we are getting bit visitors through Search Engines.

I want to clear one more i.e. about Google Adsense Revenue Sharing Program, using which members can earn a good income from their posts.

But now a days, Google is very very strict agaist New Applications becouse of Froud and Misuses and unexpected of Google Terms and policies.
    But still, we must try for a Fresh and new Adsense Account.

How to Get an Adsense Account ?

- To apply through PuneSpider.com

1] To Apply Google Adsense Through PuneSpider.com, you must be a Gold Member.
    2] Your profile should be contain Good Resources, number of good business posts and main thing is your resources or posts should not be copied.
    3] As per new rule of Google, to apply Adsense, your Website should be (atleast) 6 month older.
    4] Your Profile will be website url of your Adsense if you apply through PuneSpider.com
    5] To know more, please check Google Adsense Program Policies and Conditions

- To apply Google Adsense by Yourself

1] Visit Google Adsense
    2] You can use either Blogger or your own website url to apply Google Adsense.

Your applications will be review in 2-3 days and Google will reply you with Approval / Rejection in email, which you will use at the time of SignUp. However, it will take time of one or two week or a month to get a response from Google side, depending on load the applications received to Google.

Please Feel free, if you have any queries. Contact me at any time.

Thank you so much.
    jai Shree Krishna

mera kya hoga ?

www.mastermindkailash.co.cc
    www.sanwariya.webs.com
    www.sanwariyaa.blogspot.com

To achieve high levels in life there is main thing and i.e To have Patience. If you are so hurry to make money without any other expectations then you will not learn whatever you want. Instead of this, please learn those things and achieve your target.

After 5-7 months well get Adsense accounts, that is not matter. But you should try for it from the other sources.

With Regards,
    - Mahesh
    Webmaster - PuneSpider.com

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.