You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Google AdSense Revenue Sharing

Gokul Mahajan

Google ad sense revenue sharing has been approved by punespider.com bur googal site has refused , i want to know that why refused ion approval, please reply on may mail gcm2705@gmail.com
    Hello Gokul Mahajan,

Google will not accept new profile or websites as per their new policy. One time, it was a situation that any body were got Google Adsense account before 1 or 2 years. But Google found the hectic in many accounts such as duplicate accounts, fake name account which harmed their policy and advertisers.

So, I request you to keep posting good articles in PuneSpider.com and you will get adsense account after 4-5 months.

Thank you.

With Regards,
    - Mahesh
    Webmaster - PuneSpider.com

Jai Shree Krishna

& what about me sir mera kya hoga

muje bhi google ne approval nahi diya hai abhi tak

www.mastermindkailash.co.cc
    www.sanwariya.webs.com
    www.sanwariyaa.blogspot.com

Hi kailash,

Google out for reasons why google rejects adsense approvals. Surly you will get a lot information. Also increase page views for your website and make new application.

Only thing you can do is to submit new request through new webmail ID. We are not associated with google so can't predict why they are rejecting but we can question them. So try to get in touch with adsense help center and resolve you issue.

best of luck

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.