You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General Updates

Discuss: Which is the best section in PSP ?

This thread is to discuss the opinion poll topic 'Which is the best section in PSP ?'.
    Hi Sagar,

I think there is no challenge for Punespider's resource section. It is best section all around. It has all the required sub sections to post like Updates and Exclusives, Knowledge Sharing etc. But we can not ignore the business section also, Pune is big city and lots of business established here and starting new every day. So i think it is best section to acknowledge people about different business in Pune.

In Adsense perspective, resource section like an ornament. Keep posting.

Yes Avi you are absolutely right these 2 sections gives you higher earning in AdSense.

Resource section gives you knowledge about every thing thats the most important thing about that.

Keep posting guys and earn more money.

Regards,
    Sagar k.

"Life is like a staircase.
    You have to go up each stair to reach the top"

It totally depends on contributors interest, We can say resource, forums this and that, Say if i am a good writer then i prefer the resource section the best for me, if i can answer or ask good and quality questions related to my niche then i prefer to say that forum is the best, in these ways it totally depends upon the contributor.

Second thing you cant say that which section will give good results for earnings, this is also depends upon what we write what the keywords used in our resources, forum answers or any where it depends upon the keywords and the quality of the content.

--------------------------
    Thanks & Regards
    Siaar CEO Siaar Group

Thank you Shaikh Izaj Ahmed sir ,

That was very good answer and I compliantly agree with you.

Regards,
    Sagar k.

"Life is like a staircase.
    You have to go up each stair to reach the top"

Resource section is the best of all. If you very good presenter and writer then you can easily attract more users to view the article which actually gives you a credit and Plus you earn too.
    +++
    Thanks & Regards,
    Deepika

Undoubtedly Resource Section is the section and fits in top slot. The views see this with renewed interest as we discuss again and again the full issue threadbare analyzing the issue from all corners.

I am always for Resource Section Because the simple reason is giving knowledge, impart whatever experience has taught us and share with youngsters for whom there is a lot to achieve. I shall be too willing to share my experience in the finance and market segments having retired as a Banker.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.