You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Local Q & A

Discuss: How will you rate RAAVAN film?

This thread is to discuss the opinion poll topic 'How will you rate RAAVAN film?'.
    I will rate this movie as 2 out of 5. The movie has weak script. All looks like familiar. Since Aishwarya and Abhishek are married, there is nothing to see any chemistry on screen. The Raavan character was weak, it hasn't given much power. In Ramayana Raavan was powerful to handle any situation. Here Abhishek as Raavan is situation based. Somewhere you think why they have given movie a Raavan title. There could be another title suits like "terror". All the artists did well job.

Direction is totally failed. I could not believe the Mani Ratnam, director of movie like Dil se and Guru has made this movie. The picturization, dialogs were weak. Music was good, atleast when you hear them in loud sound you will feel it.

I think film industry will always miss the justice for Raavan title since it is patented for Mani Ratnam only.

Dear Avi !
    I totally agree with you and have same rating and reasons for.
    This is one of the bogus films ever by both Bachchans.

Click = Tips to find more..

Keep Sharing....
    Arvind

"Success is journey not destination!"
    "Sail the boat of Success!"

Hi I endorse the views expressed by avi He has covered everything I saw the film otherday

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.