You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Google AdSense Revenue Sharing

How can approve my adsens account

Hello,

I recently joined the Google AdSense API revenue sharing program offered by IndiaReviewChannel.com. I created a Google AdSense account through IndiaReviewChannel.com and I used my profile page in IndiaReviewChannel.com as my website while joining this program.

Unfortunately, my AdSense account application was dis approved by Google. I have taken appropriate steps mentioned in your email regarding the dis approval and have re submitted my application for your review.

Kindly look into my re submitted AdSense application and approve if you think I am eligible to participate.

I am excited on joining this AdSense revenue sharing program.

regards,
    Kailash chandra ladha
    Hello Kailash,
    Don't worry about this problem Google is very strict for this kinds of account. This can be happen one or two times but remember the more data you have in your account there will be more chances to get your account.

You have good amount of data here just take a try next time you apply from PuneSpider because Google wants more articles to post their Ads.

Best luck !!!

Regards,
    Sagar k.

"Life is like a staircase.
    You have to go up each stair to reach the top"

Thank you sagar ji

Thanks, for you reply
    navratri ki hardik shubh kamanya

Dil hona chahiye, Jigar hona chahiye,
    dosti ke liye hunar hona chaihye,
    khali friend list me add karne se dosti nahi nibhti
    Samne wale par bhi dosti ek asar hona chahiye.

Jai shree krishna

www.mastermindkailash.co.cc
    www.sanwariya.webs.com
    www.sanwariyaa.blogspot.com

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.