You must Sign In to post a response.
- Category: Pune City Updates
- #765Dear Sandeep,
Its more important to take care of environmental changes of Pune city. Our city have huge industrial area and big traffic, which produced heavy air pollution. We have to increase the greenery by planting in vacant area. Thanks for attracting people about air pollution.
With best regards
- #788Hi All,
At this time we can try to make Pune Green but we can not make Pollution free. Pune is getting biggest attraction for four wheelers and 2 wheelers since it is a IT hub and industrialize now. People have money to purchase these vehicles. Only thing we can do is to at least plan tree in our building surrounding and at home.
We can do following things-
1. Plant trees in area near by of our building and home
2. Participate in Tree planting and garbage clean up activities of companies in cooperation with NGOs.
3. Try to Avoid personal vehicles and use public transport or use vehicle pool by club of 3-4 people of same office.
4. Use less water for home usage.
5. Distribute garbage as recycle and as non recycle.
6. Avoid use of tissues at hotels and companies. Instead use handkerchief.
7. Give water to tree which are getting dead due to lack of water.
Save trees and plant trees !!!
- #790Hi Sandeep,
I completely agree with Vilas and avi that we should take initiative to make our city clean and green. Some of the steps suggested by avi are very useful and need to be done.
Yes we need to plant more and more trees in frees spaces. But out duty not just finishes with planting trees, but we need to take care of them as well. so that they are not eaten away by animals or they should not dry up without proper water.
I think we should plant one tree at a time and take care of it.