You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Partnership share for January 2011 at Punespider

As per announcement made Partnership share of Punespider, only 2 members qualified for partnership share, they were active to achieve eligibility criteria of 100 points with 50% points from resource but total points scored by them were 255. Total 2826.00 Rs was to be shared for a minimum total of 3000 points, but it was strange to see members wasting opportunity and as total points scored by eligible members was only 255, only 240 Rs was shared and remaining 2586.00 Rs remained undistributed. Each and every point would have converted into cash in form of partnership share, I am sure from next month no money will be left undistributed and members will grab them by their active contribution. The partnership share holders for January are

Vimal - 133.00 Rs
    Shailendra - 107.00 Rs

I am sure in coming months more posts will be there in this site and members will earn more.
    Hi Sandy sir,

Thanks for announcing the results so early. I would like to congratulate Shailendra for his name featuring in the winner list.

But after seeing the list, one query came in my mind. Hoo come members have contributed only 255 effective points in one month. Was the expectation of 4000 minimum points was huge or what i don't know. Because contributions from memebrs fluctuate but, not this much.
    It is less than one tenth of the minimum points set by sandy sir.

I think something need to be revised here.

Hi Webmaster,

March is over. Still this program continued?

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.