You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Introduce Yourself

Hello Everyone...

Hi Guys am new for MHS forums....

Name - Kunal Nagarkar

Hometown - Mumbai/CR

Email - kunalnagarkar9@gmail.com

Hobbies - Playing foothball,Streaming music's,Browsing net, Playing instruments,singing as well as composing music's.

About me - I am musicstar as well as "POP STAR" I had released a Album "New Rising Sun" and "Music Addiction". I lived in mumbai,charni raod, And am studying in 10th(SSC). If you are quite intrested in hearing my songs or watching my music videos. Please visit - www.kunalnagarkarmusic.cz.cc or visit the one and only world wide video sharing community www.youtube.com

Genre - POP/R&B and soul

Official Music Website - www.kunalnagarkarmusic.cz.cc

-------------------------Thank-you--------------------------------------------
    Start this Business before it is late and your friends / relatives ask you to Join...

Earn min Rs. 4000/- per month (Rs. 52000/- per Annum) by investing Rs. 11000/- per year.

Possibility to earn min Rs. 1, 20, 000 per month (by adding sub panels)...& lot more.

It is total ethical, no cheating, no fraud.

For Detail Visit Our Website.
    www.speakasiaonline.com

In last one year, company has added 3.5 Lacs panelist and they are earning huge money.

No need of convincing any one.
    No need of going out.
    Just spend 1 Hour in a week and earn Rs. 4000.00

If you wish to learn...call me at
    +91 8108058866 – Nilesh

If you wish me to call back...send sms on above no mentioning in text field "I wish to learn". I will call you as soon as I am free from the people in Q waiting to join this business.
    Eligibility - Little bit english, very basic Internet and basic computer,

Email: niluzende@gmail.com

Work Through Internet
    Subscription cost: Rs.11000

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.