You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Contest and Awards

Partnership programs award february 2011

Dear Friends,

As per our announcement of Partnership program in punespider.com, we are pleased to announce the winner of February 2011.

There is only one Winner as per our guidelines and criteria of this progran.

Winner is - Vimal -

Vimal got Rs 148 as revenue share part.

Congratulations Vimal and thanks for being active in Punespider.com from last two months.

We are looking more active members and we would like to share revenue with such members,

Thank you.
    Hello sir,

Thank you very much recognising my contribution to the site. Sir I had received partnership share last month also and also in this month but the cash credits has not yet been updated in my account.

Also I had one request, That if it is possible, please provide detailed description of sites earning this month. so that we can know how much progress site has made and how much share was up for grabs. And what the other members have missed by not contributing enough.

This will also encourage other members to contribute towards site and earn that share

Hello Vimal,

Congrats for getting second time of this Partnership program Award of Punespider.

Keep it up..

Regards,
    Vrushali Bille,

"Learning from experience is a faculty almost never practiced

Hello Nikhil,

Thanks for your well wishes. Yes its feels great to earn this partnership share and not only this, it is also a recognition for the hard work that you have put in it. So yes indeed it feels great.

But at the same time I am bit sad also because not many members are showing enthusiasm to actively contribute here and take this site to greater heights.

I know there can be 'n' number of problems but at least we can contribute 4 - 5 articles in a month. I am just hoping to see active participation from other members as well.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.