You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedbacks

Need to maintain greenary

As we know,pune is a veru beautiful & full of greenary.Its our responsility to maintain that greenry & beautiness before leting it get converted into horrible city like delhi.Day by day,more people are migrating over there in search of business,higher education etc.But in horde of this,they are heedlessly moving ahead.
    Need of the hour,is to take steps before its effects came into existence.Certain steps should be followed:-
    1)All autos should be run on CNG.
    2)heedless trees cutting should be limited specially in the side of dhanori like outerskirt areas.
    3)Smoking in public places should be strictly banned specially at bus-stand & railway stations.
    you are absolutely right, steps should be taken but i would like to add a point
    how about promoting and advertising on streets, many do it i've seen them, so if we cant promote we can surely join them...

Hello Shalini,

Are you telling right, but we can see tree is not sufficient. We can save electricity also and water and so many things which we can save.
    -Now we can use the cycle for shrot distance, no use of car or motor cycle.
    -Keep Light off when going outside the home, Shut down the PC when it is not in use.
    -Use the solar based equipment.
    And so many things which from we can save our earth.

IF you want means we want to greeny then we start the to plant tree per month atleast one or per week one.

Regards,
    Vrushali Bille,

"Learning from experience is a faculty almost never practiced

yeah..nikhil
    You added up the absolutly fine points to my views i expressed above.
    I tottaly abet your point & would like to convey the same to the people.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.