You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Pune City Updates

Place to live

Hi All,

I am planning to move pune in short time. Is any thing PG or room available near hinjewaji IT park.

What will be the cost and facility can any one share.
    Hi Zini,

Thanks great you choose right place to check for home. We will try 2 provide as much information as possible. Please check Pune Business section of this site and search if you get PG accommodation. Also I am providing some information as I got , please contact and inquire.

PG for Males.
    Fully Furnished PG in Wakad.
    Advance- 3,000 . Rent- 3,000
    Facilities- TV, Fridge, Geysers, Cooking Utensils, Internet, Maid for Washing.
    Address -Flat No.4, Bhakti Genesis, Near Wakad water tank, Wakad, Pune.
    Contact Person- Mr.Ravi Chintal (08888213872)

HI avi,

Thankyou very much,

Wakad is near to hinjewadi?? can you tell me near hinjewadi.

Yes Wakad is near Hinjewadi (Approximately 2 Kms) And there are lots of transportation available like six seater and local buses. Prefer to stay near by city main area. Wakad , Sus road and Aundh are best places to stay.

Hi avi,

thanks for your response. this will really help me. i will prefer to stay near by city main area - Wakad , Sus road and Aundh

Hi
    i found something which want to share.

Aundh is the best place near to Hinjewadi. Other good places are Baner and Sus Road/Pashan. Other than that vakad phata is an upcoming place but might find some difficulties in finding food and restaurants if you are a bachelor. Other places where you can stay are Chinchwad. Kothrud is one more place where you can stay but is a bit far.

Chinchwad/Aundh/Baner/Pashan/SusRoad - 12-15 kms

Kothrud - 18kms

Kondhwa - too far to commute daily unless you are a localite in Pune.

Hi Avi and Zini Paya,

For sharing nice information regarding Paying guest or rental rooms.

With best regards
    Vilas

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.