India National Symbols list
This resource will describe you about All National symbols of India. As you all of heard about Indian national symbols like national flower,national anthem and many many more but you will not know about all our national symbols.
List of National Symbols of India:
1) National Flag of India :- Our National Flag is also called Trianga. It consists of 3 colors with deep saffron (kesaria) at the top, white color in the middle and dark green at the bottom. There is Ashoka Chakara in the white band that is the middle one.In this Chakra there are 24 spokes.National flag was adopted by the constituent Assembly of India on 22 July in 1947.The Flag is used and display with some rules and regulations.
2) National Bird of India :- The Peacock is the national bird of India.As Peacock is also the scared bird.Peacock is also a beautiful bird.Peacock also used to symbolize grace, pride, and beauty.
3) National Flower of India :- Lotus is the National Flower of India.As lotus is scared flower it purity, beauty, majesty, grace, fertility, wealth, richness, knowledge and serenity.
4) National Tree of India :- The Banyan tree is the national tree of india.It is considered to be the scared tree an d people worshipped this tree.It has long roots and a tall tree.
5) National Anthem of India :- The national anthem of India is 'Jana-gana-mana' it is composed by Rabindranath Tagore. It was adopted as the national anthem of India on 24th January 1950.National Anthem will approximately takes 52 secons to take up.
6) National River of India :- Ganga is the national river of India.Ganga is the most scared river of the hindus.
7) National Aquatic Animal of India :- Dolphin is the National Aquatic Animal of India.As it is most friendly animal it doesnot harm anybody and it symbolizes peace.
8) National Game of India :- Hockey is national game of India.As Our nation has an excellent record with eight Olympic gold medals.From 928 – 1956 India won 6 consecutive gold medals in the Olympics.
9) National Fruit of India :- Mango is the national fruit of India.There are over 100 varieties of mangos in India
10) National Song of India :-Vande Mataram is the national song of India.It is composed by Bankim Chandra Chatterji.
11) National Animal of India :-Tiger is the national animal of india. Indian tiger is also called the Royal Bengal Tiger.Tiger symbolizes grace, strength and agility.
12) National Calendar of India :- Indian national calendar based on the Saka Era with Chaitra. As its first month and a normal year of 365 days was adopted from 22 March 1957 these all are adopted from Saka Era with Chaitra.
13) State Emblem of India :- The State emblem is an adaptation from the Sarnath Lion that is the capital of Ashoka. There are four lions, standing back to back . The abacus is guarded by four smaller animals - guardians of the four directions:- the lion of the north, the elephant of the east, the horse of the south and the bull of the west. The emblem symbolizes power, courage and confidence.