Management Development Program on Renewable Energy Finance & Sustainable Development Finance at Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Pune
Symbiosis Institute of Business Masnagement, Pune
The Symbiosis Institute of Business Management was established in 1978 is now in its 33rd Year of service to the Student Community. This is one of the best Business Schools in India.
In 2002, the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India conferred the "Deemed to be University" status to Symbiosis, and further in 2006 the UGC vide its notification withdrew the word Deemed and renamed the University as Symbiosis International University (SIU).
Highlights of Management Development Program at Symbiosis Institute of Business Management,Pune
The Management Development Program Highlights are:
1. Duration of Course: 1st Aug 2010 to 31st January 2011. (4 months class room teaching followed by 2 months for Project Work).
2. Fees: Rs.90000/- (Rs. 5000/- at the time of registration. Rs. 40000/- at the time of admission and balance amount within 2 months from the date of admission.)
3. Number of Seats: 30 (Thirty).
* Graduation with first class from any Recognized Indian / Foreign University. (OR)
* Graduation with minimum 55% and a minimum of 2 years of work experience.
5. Faculty: Learned German and Indian Faculty with minimum 10 years of teaching experience. All faculties also have hands on industrial exposure.
6. Course Suitability: Bankers, Corporate Executives, Real Estate Developers, Independent Consultants, Pvt. Equity Providers, NGO's, Fresh Graduates etc.
7. Focus: Global financial management knowledge by International Faculty.
* Please register your interest by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Kindly specify your name, alternate email ID and phone number(s) for further communication.
* Online registration, on SIBM website (www.sibm.edu), begins from 14thJune 2010 and ends on 15th July 2010 (both days inclusive).
* Final selection of the candidates/participants shall be based upon personal interview which would be conducted on 17th July 2010 and 18th July 2010.
9. Venue: SIBM Pune, International Convention Centre, B wing, Senapati Bapat Road, Pune 411004.
10. Recognition: Joint Certificate to be awarded by SIBM Pune and FS.
11. Course Commencement: 1st August 2010.
Modules covered under Management Development Program are:
* Financing for different forms of Renewable Energy.
* Quantitative Methods.
* Financial accounting.
* Economic foundations of Development and Micro Finance.
* SME Finance.
* Infrastructure and Project financing.
* Innovations and applications of micro finance techniques.
* Macro Economics.
* Agri Entrepreneurship & Business Planning.
Prof. Kaustubh Medhekar.
[D]: 020 39116019 (11:00 a.m. - 5.30 p.m.)
Email Id: email@example.com
Mr. Amit Marathe
[M]: 9923197579 (11:00 a.m. - 5.30 p.m.)
Mr. Yogesh Mane.
[M]: 9011130326 (11:00 a.m. - 5.30 p.m.)