Time Table for B.Arch. Interior Design Programme
Instruction for the Candidates:
1. Candidates are required to be present at the respective place of examination fifteen minutes
before the time fixed for the first paper and ten minutes before the time of each subsequent
2. Candidates are forbidden from taking any material into examination hall that can be used for
malpractice at the time of examination.
3. Candidates are requested to see the notice board at their place of examination regularly for
changes if any, that may be notified later in the programme.
4. No request for any special concession such as change in time or any day fixed for the
University examinations on religious or any other ground shall be granted.
5. Candidates will not be allowed to exchange or loan any instrument, slide ruler, log tables or
any other material which are to be used in connection with the examination.
6. Candidates are permitted to use lettering stencils at the time of examination.
7. Use of battery operated non programmable electronic calculator of pocket size is permitted at
the risk of the candidates.
8. The paper in Architectural Design will be conducted for the first day enlodge, i.e. candidate
will have to work continuously for this paper for a period of six hours. Provision of getting
tea, coffee from outside can be made or candidates may bring their own light snacks and tea
or coffee only on the first day.
9. The College will provide the drawing boards if available and the candidates should bring
with them the T-squares, set-squares and other relevant drawing and writing instruments.
10. The examination will be held at the following centres :
a]. Dr. B.N. College of Architecture, Karvenagar, Pune-411 052
b]. Sinhgad Technical Education Society's College of Architecture,
Vadgaon BK., Pune-411041.
Download Time Table for B.Arch. Interior Design Programme
No responses found. Be the first to comment...